- Extends DVI, Audio and RS232 up to 1.5 km (optionally 2 km) using Auto-DDC
- Video Signal: WUXGA (1920X1200), 24-bit color and 60Hz refresh rate for DVI
- Audio Interface: 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- Serial Interface: RS232 with 9-pin D-sub
- Single mode or multi-mode fiber optic cable
- Offers DVI and USB ports for Local Display and Keyboard/Mouse
- Perfect image quality with no frame dropping or compression
- Auto-EDID self programming feature
- Optional remote console switch and indicators
- Data security with negligible RFI/EMI emissions
Optical Extension of DVI, USB, Audio and Serial Data
The VX-DVI-UAD Multimedia optical extender offers long-distance transport of DVI, USB 1.1, Audio and Serial Data up to 2 km. The VX-DVI-UAD fiber extenders are perfect for applications where the extension of KVM’s are needed either because the distance is to long for the high resolution graphics or for security purposes. The extension of the KVM over fiber guarantee’s loss-less image quality of High Resolution graphics up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and also guarantees that the connection will be secure due to the EMI/RFI immunity of fiber. The VX-DVI-UAD multimedia transport link utilizes only 4 fibers for the transmission of all 4 media types, plus the VX-DVI-UAD also transports the DDC channel over the fiber.
The VX-DVI-UAD is also equipped with an EDID self programming feature in the transmitter, which stores the EDID information its memory. The transmitter is simply plugged into the digital display and in turn it retrieves the EDID information and stores it in its memory.
The VX-DVI-UAD transmitting device is installed near the remote computer and is connected to the DVI, USB, Audio and Serial ports of the computer and the VX-DVI-UAD Receiver is located near the High Defi nition Display or projector and is connected to the display, keyboard, mouse and speakers. Additionally, the USB or serial connection can also be used to control one of the Emcore VX DVI matrix routers for access to multiple High Resolution graphic sources. The system is controlled through the connection of a 4 pair fiber cable with LC connections. Once the system is connected through the fi ber it is ready to display up to WUXGA graphics with keyboard and mouse control and to output high quality audio to the remote KVM workstation.
Подробное описание прибора