Features & Applications
|The UNIMUX™ USB KVM switch allows a user to control up to 32 USB computers with one USB keyboard, USB mouse and VGA monitor. Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard & mouse presence to each attached CPU 100% of the time so all computers boot error-free.
- Features NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching - all attached USB PCs, MACs and SUNs can be booted simultaneously.
- Compatible with USB-enabled PCs.
- Compatible with SUN T1000, SUN 1000, SUN V210, SUN Fire™ V240, SUN Fire V20z, and other USB-enabled SUN computers.
- Compatible with MAC G4/G5 and Xserve. Supports MAC soft (keyboard) power-on.
- Crisp and clear 2048x1536 video resolution.
- Fully compliant with USB standards (1.0, 1.1).
- USB MAC and SUN start-up keys are supported.
- SUN extra keys are emulated on USB keyboards with Windows keyboard layouts.
- Available with audio or RS232 control options.
- Supports international keyboard layouts in auto-detection mode.
- Four Female 15-pin HD and four female USB Type B connectors.
- Supports SUN Blade™ 100, SUN Blade 1000, SUN Ray™, SUN Fire™ V215, and SUN Fire V20z.
- Supports PCs with USB-enabled OS (Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, Windows Server 2003, Linux) and USB ports.
- Supports PCs with USB-enabled BIOS (legacy USB support) and USB ports.
- Supports MAC G4/G5 and Xserve.
- Any legacy PS/2 or SUN computer can be connected by using a USB-PS2-R or USB-SUN-R.
- Crisp and clear resolution up to 2048x1536.
- Female 15 pin HD connectors.
- A multiscan VGA monitor is required to display the different video outputs from different platforms.
- Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Power consumption: 15W
- Use the PWR-48V-5V2A DC-DC power converter to install the
UNIMUX-USBV-16 in a Telecom environment.
- Female USB Type A connectors.
- Compatible with most USB keyboards and mice, including wireless.
- Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
- Supports two USB devices directly connected.
- Supports up to eight USB devices using USB hubs (not included).
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C)
- Storage temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
UNIMUX-USBV-16O CAD drawing
- Use the keyboard to command the switch box to select ports or configure the SCAN delay.
Front Panel Interface
- Touch a button and be connected to a computer, or change modes of operation.
- LEDs indicate currently selected port and mode of operation.
On Screen Display (OSD)
- Select computers by name with the On Screen Display (OSD) option. Not available on the 2-port switch.
- Use keyboard or mouse to operate the switch from menus superimposed onto the monitor.
- Shows names of computers on cascaded switches up to 152 ports.
- Names can be up to 12 characters long.
- Power status of each computer is displayed.
- View usage statistics — power-on cycles and hours of usage.
- Helps screens assists users with the OSD.
- Modify the size and position of the OSD.
- OSD is built into the switch-no need to install additional hardware or software.
- OS and software-independent.
- Advanced security included with OSD option.
- Each user password can be up to 13 characters long, and each switch can store up to 63 users.
- Administrator can enable or disable all security features and select which computers each user can access.
- Once security is enabled, a user or administrator must login in order to access any of the computers connected to the switch.
Optional - sold separately
- RS232 Control
- PS/2 to USB Adapter
- SUN to USB Adapter
KVM Switch удаленного управления через IP
KVM Switch с подключением по CAT5
KVM Switch однопользовательские
Многопользовательские KVM Switch
KVM Switch Multi Monitor
KVM DVI Переключатели
KVM Switch консоли
KVM удлинители (extenders)
USB удлинители (extenders)
Аудио и Видео
Удаленное управление питанием
Мониторинг параметров окружающей среды
Кабели и аксессуары