SUN PC Multi-Platform KVM Switch: ST-2UR
Features & Applications
The NODEMUX® SUN PC ST-xU Multi-Platform KVM Switch allows one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control up to 32 computers. Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard and mouse presence to each attached computer 100% of the time, so all computers boot error-free.
- Compatible with PC and SUN computers, including HP9000, Silicon Graphics Octane Onyx and IBM RS6000, SUN Ultra 5 and 10, Enterprise, and any SUN with a VGA or 13W3 video port.
- Connect a USB PC or SUN using a USB-PS2 or USB-SUN adapter.
- Control all network computers from one office.
- Cascade 4, 8 or 16-port units from one switch to control up to 152 computers.
- Supports 1900x1200 video resolution; sharpest and clearest VGA of any manufacturer.
- Power down the switch without causing failures on SUN computers.
- Catch system failures early with Scan Mode.
- Broadcast keystrokes to all computers for simultaneous shut-down.
- Available with audio option.
- 15-pin HD and female 8-pin miniDIN connectors.
- Supports PS/2 platform computers, including laptops, RS6000, SGI and HP9000.
- Supports SUN, including ULTRAs, SUN Blade 100, SUN Blade 1000, SUN Fire™ 240, SUN Fire™ V20z and SUN Ray.
- Any USB-enabled PC or SUN computers may be connected by using a USB-PS2 or USB-SUN adapter.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, and FreeBSD.
- Crisp & clear 1900x1200 resolution.
- Female 15-pin HD connectors.
- A multiscan VGA monitor is required to display the different video outputs from different platforms.
- Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
- PS/2 mouse connects to "Y" adapter cable with PS/2 keyboard.
- Mouse is hot-pluggable.
- PS/2 mouse can be an Intellimouse®, the wheel acts like a 3rd button for SUN.
- SUN 3-button mice are supported.
- User keyboard and mouse must be of the same platform.
- Female 8-pin miniDIN connectors.
- User devices can be PS/2 or SUN.
- Keyboard is hot-pluggable.
- SUN startup keys are supported on SUN and PS/2 input devices.
- Supported SUN Keyboards
- SUN US/English keyboards are supported across all platforms. Non-US SUN keyboards are supported to SUN-only computers.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC Adapter.
- The smaller models use AC adapters as their power source.
|NTI Part #
||NTI Part #
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C)
- Storage temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- CE, RoHS
- CE available on all models except ST-2U.
Front Panel Interface
- Touch a button and be connected to a CPU or change modes of operation.
- LEDs indicate currently selected port and mode of operation.
- Hold any button in for more than 5 seconds and go into Scan Mode, Broadcast Mode or Command Mode.
- In Normal Operating Mode, the user can directly operate the selected computer with transparent presence of the NTI switch.
- Scan Mode automatically and sequentially displays the video from each powered-on computer. Duration of display can be 2-255 seconds.
- Broadcast Mode allows the user's keystrokes to be sent to all powered-on computers. (Broadcast Mode is not available for MACs.)
- Command Mode allows the user to give instructions to the switch through the keyboard. Keystrokes are not passed to the computer.
- Scan, Broadcast or Command Modes are available from the keyboard.
- Female DB9 connector.
- Baud rate 300 through 9600, DIP switch selectable.
- Use DIP switches to address up to 15 units, all of which can be daisy-chained and controlled by one serial port.
- Seven segment displays show what input is connected to each output.
- RS - causes switch to reset so that IN1 connects to OUT1, IN2 connects to OUT2.
- CS - causes one INx/OUTx connection to occur.
- CA - causes all inputs to connect to specified output.
- RO - reads what input is connected to specified output.
- RU - reads size of matrix, reports number of inputs and number of outputs on specified switch.
- Type + <`> or + <`> to go into Command Mode. (<`> is the accent mark located on the same key as the tilde <~>.)
- Scan Mode, Broadcast Mode or Command Mode are available from keyboard.
On Screen Display (OSD)
- Use keyboard or mouse to operate universal switch from menus superimposed onto your monitor.
- Type + <`> to activate.
- Select or list computers by name or port number.
- Names can have up to 14 characters.
- Scan and Command functions.
- Shows computers' names on cascaded switches up to 128 ports.
- Search Mode - lets the user type in the first few letters of the computer's name and the OSD will locate it.
- Help Screens - assist users with the On Screen Display.
- Power status of each computer is displayed.
- OS and software independent.
- Our OSD comes built in to your switch, so you don't have to install additional hardware or software.
- Add "-OSD" to the end of the part number when ordering this option.
KVM Switch удаленного управления через IP
KVM Switch с подключением по CAT5
KVM Switch однопользовательские
Многопользовательские KVM Switch
KVM Switch Multi Monitor
KVM DVI Переключатели
KVM Switch консоли
KVM удлинители (extenders)
USB удлинители (extenders)
Аудио и Видео
Удаленное управление питанием
Мониторинг параметров окружающей среды
Кабели и аксессуары